Dienstag, 23. April 2013

WHITE SILVERING



Waking up and realise that you are 30 min late: That was me this morning at 6.30. I really had to hurry up and so it came that I looked like a mess the whole day. In such cases I just can’t wait to go home and change clothes since I hadn’t have even time to put on some make up or style my hair. So the first I did when I arrived home today was exchange my failed outfit for this one. And once more I have realised how much better you feel in a good outfit! 

So my advice to you: Always get up on time in the morning otherwise you will suffer a bad look!


My White Silvering Outfit:
Coat: ZARA
Jeans: Only
Top: Zara
Heels: H&M 
Jewelry: H&M
Lipstick: Mac "Rebel"

Aufwachen und feststellen, dass man 30 Minuten zu spät ist: Was war ich heute um 6.30 Uhr früh. Ich musste mich dermassen beeilen, dass ich den ganzen Tag aussah wie ein einziges Durcheinander. In solchen Fällen sehne ich mich nur noch nach Hause zu gehen und mich umzuziehen, denn ich hatte nicht einmal Zeit mich zu schminken oder meine Haare zu stylen! Zu Hause angekommen also als erstes mein misslungenes Outfit gegen dieses hier einzutauschen. Und wieder einmal mehr habe ich gemerkt, wie viel besser man sich in einem tollen Outfit fühlt!

Also einen kleinen Tipp von mir: so wenig wie möglich verschlafen, ihr bezahlt mit einem schlechten Look!





























 













6 Kommentare:

  1. love your look!

    http://theblondiediary.blogspot.ch/

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow! Compliments on this well put together outfit! Love the jacket, and just generally!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. You look truly Stunning!!

    Adore those Shoes and the Jacket is divine. You can't beat a nice straight forward pair of tight jeans.

    Keep up the great work sweetie.

    xx

    http://www.adviseforhairloss.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Let us buy sexy dresses for big day. So many stunning dresses here. which dress should you choose for party?anidress red bridesmaid and flower girl dresses reviews

    AntwortenLöschen