Sonntag, 3. Februar 2013

HEELS FOR BOYFRIEND





A very easy-going outfit for an easy day last weekend. We had no plans for that day and I had hundreds of ideas in my mind for looks I want to photograph. As usual for women, I also can’t resist, if I see a beautiful piece in a shop. It was the same story with this Boyfriend Jeans. So long I wanted to buy me one but since I am more the slim fit Jeans type, I never looked for one particularly. But as I saw this jean I know it is the one! A boyfriend can by styled in so many ways and it is incredible comfortably. With 1.70 m I am not the tallest woman but a Boyfriend suits just everyone. I strongly recommend you to hop into one while come across one. You will love it!

Love,

Delaia



My Heels for Boyfriend Look:
Jeans: H&M for € 40
Blouse: H&M for € 25
Blazer: H&M Sale for € 10
Heels: 5th Avenue for € 30
Bag: New Yorker for € 20
Scarf: ZARA Men for € 25

Ein einfaches Outfit für einen gemütlichen Tag letztes Wochenende. Wir hatten nichts geplant und ich hatte noch so viele Ideen in Kopf für Looks die ich noch fotografieren wollte für den Blog. Wie das wohl üblich ist bei Frauen, kann auch ich kaum widerstehen, wenn ich etwas Schönes im Laden entdecke. So ging es mir bei diesen Boyfriend Jeans. Schon so lange wollte ich mir eine kaufen, aber da ich eher der Slim fit Jeans Typ bin, habe ich mich bis jetzt nie gezielt auf die Suche gemacht. Aber diese Jeans sah ich und wusste die muss es sein! Eine Boyfriend kann man auf so viele verschiedene Arten stylen und sie ist einfach unglaublich bequem. Ich bin ja nun auch nicht gerade die höchstgewachsene Frau mit 1.70 m, aber eine Boyfriend steht nun wirklich jeder Frau!
Ich kann euch nur empfehlen, mal in eine zu schlüpfen, wenn ihr per Zufall an eine gelangt. Ihr werdet sie lieben.

Eure Delaia



 







3 Kommentare:

  1. Hey you ! I loved your look, so it's part of my fashion selection of the week ! Come and check it if you want !

    Take care !
    Eli

    http://goodmorningpretty.blogspot.se/2013/02/les-silhouettes-de-la-semaine-13.html

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Eli

      Thank you so much! What a privileg to be at your selection! Love the idea to collect the best styles of the blogs and make a review once a week! Hope one day I will be on your #1 ;)

      X, Delaia

      Löschen
    2. My pleasure ! I'm really glad you liked it :))

      xoxo Eli

      Löschen