Samstag, 22. Dezember 2012

SWEET CANDY



What comes in your mind if you think about Christmas? Snow? Christmas tree? Gifts? Sweets and Candy is definitely the first I think of. (You all know I die for sweets). That's why I wore this sweet as candy look for the third Sunday in Advent. I have been waiting so long to wear this pink jumper because I have a kind of a crazy rule that I never wear a garment before I could make a post about it for the Blog. 


Love, 
Delaia


Was ist das Erste was euch in den Sinn kommt, wenn ihr Weihnachten hört? Schnee? Weihnachtsbaum? Geschenke? Süsse Leckereien sind definitiv das Erste an was ich denke. Deshalb habe ich am dritten Adventssonntag diesen supersüssen Look getragen. Ich habe so lange gewartet bis ich endlich diesen pinken Pullover anziehen konnte, denn ich habe so eine komische Angewohnheit, dass ich Kleidungsstücke nicht anziehen möchte bevor ich sie für den Blog fotografiert habe.

My Sweet Candy Look: 
Jumper: H&M for € 20.-
Blouse: H&M for € 10.-
Jeans: Tally Weijl for € 30.-
Heels: asos.de for € 25.-
Jewelry: all from H&M

About my Sweet Candy Look: 
You may recognise this jumper because it is from the Lana del Ray for H&M collection. It is already few weeks old but as I said I never wear anything before having a post about it. As you can see it is the same blouse as I have worn last week because I really love to wear it under a sweeter. The lace and the collar have a whiff of elegance and it gives some additional warmness on winter days. 







Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen